Sunday, March 26, 2006

I Dub Thee: Princess Precidia

So over the last couple of weeks I've been more and more realizing a need to get myself a vehicle. I was taking the bus to and from work, adding a rather draining hour and a half to my day. Awesomely enough God saw fit to bless me with a sweet little car and loving parents to spot me the cash to buy it. One of the doctor's that my mom works with on Labour and Delivery at BGH heard that her son was looking for a nice cheap car to buy. She jumps in and offers to sell me her 1994 Mazda MX-3 Precidia. Well a couple of weeks and a couple grand later, I bought and insured her car and now it is sitting on my driveway looking pretty. I took some pictures for you all to see it. If you want maybe you could stop by and I can take you for a spin and we can talk cars for a bit... Adam this means you :) Oh and while you're here buddy, I was out the other day and I felt my dual triaxle overhead receptor device starting to loosen up again so I was thinkin we could throw on the grease suits and dive under the hood on Monday. Oh and maybe while we're under there we could replace the stock zx54 drive converter with a new supercharged reverse injected thermoregulater that I picked up... but you know, only if you're up for it.

shalom my friends.

It was raining... because that is what it does here in the Vancouver... I apologize for the drab feeling that gives off.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home