Thursday, January 05, 2006

Blessed Middle Names

I don't know a very many middle names... if I got yours wrong or didn't get it and you want to let me know or if you just want to yell at me for posting your "embarrassing" middle name on my blog, leave a comment :)

Stewart Darrell Vincent Reimer
Kira Nicole Aber McCourt
Joel Derek Bron
Daniel Mark Brouwer
James Glenn Harskamp
Ashley Joy Jansen
David Elsie Vanhofwegen
Adam "Suave" Herman
Adrienne Michelle Kastelien
Andrew "Da-Boosh" Gordon Buccholtz
David Ronald Peters
Aaron David Wall
Jeffery Charles Gerber
Patricia Louise Chapman
John "I'm Asian" Kim
Daniel Harmen Dejong
Amanda Lise Reimer
Maisie Joy Reimer
Trilby Leane Reimer
Elizabeth "huggaholic" Shaughnessy :)
Matthew "four daughters and one bathroom" Beimers

I'll tell you what if you leave your middle name(s) in a comment on my blog, I'll update it and add you to my prestigious list of middle names that I know! sweet deal eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home