Thursday, December 21, 2006

Morning Glory


Well as some of you may know, my dad's parents hail from Calgary Alberta in the foothills of the impressive Rocky Mountains. I would just like to share a little bit of beauty from that part of the world with you all. My grandparents are exactly my style of grandparents... I mean who else's grandparents would wake up, hike to the top of a hill in the snow to enjoy the beautiful sunrise over their city? The two of them probably wrote the Calgary dayhike guide because they've been everywhere. They are truly inspiring people and I would just like to publicly thank them for inspiring in me a spirit of outdoor adventure that shows no signs of dying.
I love you both... and the rest of you as well.

Stew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home