Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fruit Loops

So much love in a box of Fruit Loops.
My grand parents used to always arrange for a box of Fruit Loops to be sitting in their cupboard for when our family came to visit. It was one of many highlights of our trips to Calgary. You see my mother, being the prudent soul that she is, refrained from ever purchasing said cereal unless we were camping (a twice annual occurance in our household). This made Fruit Loops a perticular treat to me and my sisters... even to this day. However, one day my grandmother made the unfortunately wise decision to put an end to the sugar cereal escapade (although I believe it has several times attempted a come-back) for the promotion of health in her grandkids.
Which brings me to my current situation where in my cbc dorm room cupboard I have sitting a Jumbo box of Kellogs Fruit Loops and a jug (yes a jug, not a bag) of milk in the fridge. This was a special gift from my loving elder sister to me and my roomie Sheldon, her "brothers". I love my sister. She is amazing. Every now and again she makes her cameo appearances on campus and comes to let me give her a big hug. It makes my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home